The Spark in Your Eyes - Ch. 8 - The Nameless Castle (6)

thank you for the chapter!

I wonder what happened to Kiara to make her this messed up...

Double-page supporter
@Mapleowo

Judging by what we've seen in the previous chapters, she's killed a massive number of people in battle using superhuman abilities and her personality and morals have been affected by it.

I love this series so much! I hope that this can get hosted in a discord server so I can get notifications! Thank you so much for the translation💕💕💕

I'm not really sure how I feel about the possible/future romance between the two. Its good that she's becoming a bit more human-like but I'm not sure how else this could end other than in tragedy. Its not that I want that to happen.

@Redwaterflowing same. Even if she becomes more human like, drama is bound to happen if she's the one who killed his parents. I hope when the drama comes, the author addresses it properly, I've seen way too many romances when the author don't address those things and give us a simple "I love her so I'll forgive her". The author will need to give her one hell of a backstory and a really solid character development if we want the love story to be credible. So far I really love the story, but I can't tell that I'm not anxious about how it's going to unfold.

@Zenixx this series is already hosted in Sleepless Society (Bucci Gang's discord server) and you can get the notifs there! :)

Thank you for the update.😊

Liking the steady progress..... but I want MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ahahahaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread