The Spark in Your Eyes - Ch. 8 - The Nameless Castle (6)

i love the MC no doubt bout it

also to requote someone's comment
"To the ppl who are like "FL is evil and needs a redemption arc. " Don't forget that there are ML in other manhwas who are like that or even worse and don't get shit talked like that.

TBH I don't see her being evil. I see that she was in war and that if she didn't want to get killed she has to kill and that she does regret killing.
Also it reminds me a little bit of Violet Evergarden"

exactly explains all i wanna say

also she reminds me of 02 ALOOOOT , WAY TOOOOOOOO MUCCCCCCH actually

kinda funny how ppl dont object to ML being like that BUT its a problem when the FL is like this, dafuck?

lemme quote some ppl like this nobody shit talks about - sebastian michaelis, kaneki, killua, even light not many ppl just judge him for his actions like that wtf guys
and the legendary PSCYO SASUKE UCHIHA
AND isabella & sister krone

Also to all who are reading 'CRIMSON KARMA' pls tell me kasia wouldnt just outta and kill someone if her cover ever blew? just the story doesnt present many such situations doesnt mean that part of her is just not there.

the thing is they are both very similar except that u saw all about kasia's past and present, uk the reasons thats y it makes sense
but just bcz u dont know this FL's yet u have decided to label her
just saying but smth like -"too early to judge " exists

and anyone saying kasia is changing - yeah duh she is thats what is character development and this fl will too seems like it

Aggregator gang
@Nameee Saying other mangas are bad doesn’t make this good (not saying it isn’t). People are constantly saying that male leads never get smacked talked as much as the female leads but they don’t provide concrete examples, and from what i’ve seen male leads gets criticized often as well.

damn kaia is traumatised af. she doesn’t even know how to respond to suffering. she seems to empathise with the ppl she’s killed but the way she goes about “helping” them is distorted as hell. it’s sad 😞

@Harinlee lol i know right, if u dont like the FL then why bother read this story 😂 there's still a lot of manhwa out there duh

Thank you so much for the translation ^^

Agree with her, it's unfortunate, but the horse is gonna die either way so it's better to do it fast
If it was just one leg then *maybe* they could get special (super expensive) treatment for it, but in that situation how could they even do that?
Bones take months to heal in the best situations, and the horse would need restraining the whole time because they want to use their legs...
The whole pleading for death in it's eyes says it all, and was well conveyed imo

I knew why she acted like that is because she’s probably warshocked it’s a disease that a veteran soldiers tend to have once the war is over she’s probably overwhelmed by the killing spree

Users who are viewing this thread