The Spark in Your Eyes - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - Watchdog (3)

Dex-chan lover
Spy thing aside, I can't really blame new guy here in this situation. As I said in my comments on the previous chapter this incident is really all on Griselda.

Hohoho that was too light kaia

U should have to at least stomp his face for a couple of time

He injured the hand of ur benefactor, a doctor

Unforgivable!!!! Off we d head!

pffft, I just really loved that bit with Elkin going off into lala land while smelling the pretty flowers like the most stereotypical fairytail protag ever. good job my man XD

Guys, the day’s recap from the cinnamon roll’s perspective was so precious 😍 He must be protected at all cost. The FL’s flying kick was the fandom 😂

Elkin is such a cutie, how dare that knight to hurt him, yeah I know he looked kinda suspicious because of the knife but still...

elkin is cute and all but his body really doesn't suit him. like to explain more he couldn't protect himself in dodging and stuff, he looks so fit, and someone who looks like they would know a least some sort of self-defence, but i guess not? this looks like "Beatrice" but reverses characters lol

@unniechan Oh I totally think there is more to Elkin than being very very good eye candy. Kaia said he seemed familiar and I don't think she would remember a passing doctor.

@PaperSun Yah, his talent in the medical field, is one of it. I understand what you're trying to say, but I'm mainly just talking about his body fit, cuz it doesn't look like he trying to hide his strength. Idk, maybe it's his jobs and stuff and he gained muscles throughout the years? I mean, he didn't train for war either right? So the possibility of Kaia finding him familiar couldn't be from his combat skills and stuff. And yes she wouldn't have remembered a passing doctor, but I think it might've just might have still revolved around him being a doctor somewhat or so, but that he stood out or something along that line or not, yk...

Users who are viewing this thread