The Spark in Your Eyes - Vol. 1 Ch. 20 - A Place To Stay (4)

Man I could not live out one of these fantasies I already thought of a rebuttal that would cause a sword fight at the dinner table.

Yes such weak vermin yet they eliminated such a great number of your siblings. Makes everyone Wonder whether or not your siblings were actual knights or privileged puppies pretending to be Warriors, Imagine going to a battlefield to be slaughtered like cows. Sir you are correct is unfortunate that you missed your turn to be slaughtered.

thumb_stares-motherfuckerly-8628143.png

Wow. It's been a while since a character has so thoroughly gotten under my skin like this. Maybe it's because someone once did what Theron is doing to Elkin to me, slyly talking shit about my race/people to someone else, and then smirking at me. At least I only had an audience of one horrified classmate. Sam, I will never forget what a little monster you were.

If that blond guy doesn’t disappear in the next 5 chapters I swear I’m going to drop this series. His racism/discrimination towards Elkin is going too far and is hitting a little too close to home for me. It’s honestly so upsetting.

Why exactly are you here? What value do you have to even be there? How can you not read the damn room? He is so dense that he would probably be the first to die if there was a real battle. Like my dude, stfu and eat your food. Nobody, nobody at all wants you flapping your lips.

Man imagine saying garbage like that and wondering why people don’t like you or want to interact with you.

Normal people: oh dinner nice!
This blonde shit: northern scum, my brother died btw

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Istg is he trying to pull the "my brother died because of you Northians" pity card right now? Really? That dumbass. Our male lead has a "been discriminated all my life, not to mention I became a orphan at a young age so there was no real place I belonged" card that he never flaunts for no reason. Immature fucker.

Fed-Kun's army
whoa he must be fun in parties....let's not invite him again...let him stand around the corner somewhere or something lol

I wonder if the author will trying to develop his character to a good one someday. If yes it must need a lot of effort since more than half reader already despise him so much.

Users who are viewing this thread