The Spark in Your Eyes - Vol. 1 Ch. 20 - A Place To Stay (4)

Dex-chan lover
Literally the worst fucking spy in history. You think that trash will get you sympathy? Fucking moron.

I need to fucking poison his tea or something. The spy is so obviously stupid and should be kicked out by griselda

Hmm, I hope his ass wasn’t getting comfortable with that chair... because that booths bout to get thrown out the fucking open window from the third floor.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn bitch I hope ur headass is never loved with how u act up stay self loathing ❤

I mean...I get it. His brother died at the hands of northerners but come on man. The war is over and Elkin wasn't the one who killed your brother (hopefully? probably?).

@Snipetress
I can't get onto your website like others to read the next chapter, anywhere else we can read your translations and support your group?

What a complete dickhead.
I think I said it before and I'm going to say this shit again. I literally don't give two shits about this guy.
If he went to apologize I wouldn't care. I don't care about his character development. I don't care if he does end up being less of an asshole. It's a good thing, but I still would not care.
But for the love of anti-erectile dysfunction, I hope he stops appearing in the manwha.

Just seeing the dudes face stops my much-needed blood circulation.

Fed-Kun's army
Now I’m curious if Griselda killed anyone Elkin knew in the war. Kaia almost certainly has, but I hadn’t considered Griselda’s part in subjugating the North.

Group Leader
@Radlife the website should be up now. It seems that whenever we upload new chapters, many users drop by to the site and crash it... we're looking into getting better servers soon, so please hold tight!

Fed-Kun's army
What a right fucking c#nt this little shite is. I really hope our main man Elkin gets to break his fucking jaw before this guy hopefully meets a very untimely end.

Users who are viewing this thread