The Story About You x Me

Hahaha..this is funny. I read all chapters in one sitting...it started off pretty amusing. Looking forward to more. Thanks very much for the translations :)

this two is pretty hilarious too cute they just too awkward yet close to each other adfghjjhfdasgk my hearttttt

Geeze I really love this. The translators are just amazing at conveying everything in a natural way. It’s so easy and pleasant to read. The characters are all really great too - every single one is different and likable in their own way. Even totally minor characters. It’s made me smile and laugh out loud multiple times. The two leads are great and it’s a perfect slow burn so far. I loooove their dynamic. Thank you guys for uploading this!!

I love this a lot. The characters are great and so lovable. It's been so great watching all the different relationships progress. I feel so spoiled by the frequent updates, but thank you for translating it!

"For some reason I feel really happy whenever I see him" YOU'RE IN LOVE DUMMY NOW JUST DATE ALREADY

Aggregator gang
I didn't expect
hearing loss
to make an appearance in this comic

😭😭😭AAAAAAAAAAA
I'M SCREAMING!!!!
why they won't kiss each other😭
it's been 50 chapters!!!50!!!!!!!!!!
i cant take it any moreeee😭😭

This is putting me through ups and downs like...aaaah. My poor heart can't take it :( I am so invested in their story.

It really sucks that a lot of BL manga have to use stupid tropes and make stuff a lot more sexualized than it actually is. I think this series is a really good representation of what its actually like to be gay.

Yo Gu Ze bro, you didn't have to do that!

Yeah she was being a little forward but can you blame her? Ye Ruchuan isn't your property, let him hear her out before he makes his decision. I dont like this side of you Gu Ze, and I don't think He Ruchuan will either

Aw poor girl ☹️

Even though we knew she had no chance, I bet it broke her to pieces to realize that herself. Unrequited love is just the worst 😞

Gu Ze you too, poor kid. It's even worse for you 😔

I feel like I am commenting too much lately, but ahhhHHHHHHHHHH

If you didn't read chapter 68 don't !click!

I just wish they would have kissed at chapter 69 so I could say 'heh, nice' but I am happy anyway!!!!

It didn't feel like its been 68 chapters to me, this is one of those manhua that are really easy to read, I'm glad I picked this up!

Users who are viewing this thread