The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 13 Ch. 64 - A story about a dumb father and his fin…

Dex-chan lover
Honestly i don't use any app. but i always leave a bunch of extra money unsue anyway. So i can't relate to such a problem. Then again i am the one handle the money in my family.

Here is a idea: if you have someone else handle the money in the family and you are terrible at spending then a good solution is to make the other one control more, by just change monthly to weekly.
-each of every new week you have the same new money, no longer accident spend it all in the earlier of the month
-Less time wait for the next money so you not hungry to dead.
if anything important coming up you can ask in advance of the whole month. Since the amount is small, it is make sense some time something is important coming up and you weekly allowance not cut for it.

Dex-chan lover
One day I was in a store, told my friend I need to do my personal accounting once I'm home, the store clerk said "sure that's a dad thing to do"

Personal finances for the best! The future!

Dex-chan lover
This is why I don't go out that much, or have an online bank account.

Dex-chan lover
Since he's a main character now, his royalty should increase. For real though, the main story is looking comparatively worse the more of these we get. I worry these side-stories will make the series a victim of their own success.

Double-page supporter
I too have a boomin' sound system from my younger days that's gathering dust in the basement. I tell myself maybe if kiddo is into music when she's older, she can have it. But what if she's into crap music, do I really want to be blasted with Post Melone or Fetti Wop cranked up to 11?
I guess I should take a lesson from Lime / daughter #2 and sell it to buy the wife something nice... before it's too late.

Group Leader
Not sure if it was a typo but on page 17 , one of boxes said now instead of not when the dad said “I’m now throwing them away“ kinda makes no sense , but besides that loved the chapter and really shows how we all have a vice that we can’ give up
Definitely a "not". I'll fix Fixed the mistakes later today. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
Supporter
Does this guy know about inflation? If he set himself that limit 17 years ago he should have raised it accordingly and be 11% higher by now.

11% is still really good.

Check https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/FP.CPI.TOTL.ZG?locations=JP or https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/JPN/japan/inflation-rate-cpi

Japan is rather unusual in that not only does it have very low inflation, some years it even has deflation!

I wouldn't be too surprised if he's also fairly insulated from the bigger sources of inflation like housing. Cost of meals have probably not risen that substantially (though consumption tax has increased quite a bit in that time.. 5% to 10%... though some things are only taxed at 8% like food and beverages).

Edit to add: Over the same time period (2006-2023) Canada has had a little over 46% cumulative inflation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This guy forgot it was the wedding anniversary... Oof. At least put a reminder a week before in your calendar or something.
He might be in trouble now, but he also would have been in deeper trouble if he forgot the anniversary.
:haa:

Dex-chan lover
This should be renamed to "The Story About The Side Characters In The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length"

Users who are viewing this thread