The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and the…

Banned
Both her gyaru and kaichou forms looks so great. How is that even humanly possible. God i wish she is a nasty slut in private

Dex-chan lover
Was expecting her to be a trap ngl or at least the chairman or something. Her being stuco seems pretty underwhelming

Dex-chan lover
Hanekawa vs black hanekawa.

For those who like this trope seek bakemonogatari.

Fed-Kun's army
I know it's a gag manga but the prezs name is ridiculously lazy lmao

Dex-chan lover
knew it was the prez
trap would have been my next best guess if she didn't have tits

my god those are sex eyebrows tho

Fed-Kun's army
If only she just let her hair hang down without doing anything to them. She'd actually be a yamato nadeshinko lol

The more modest version of her is much more appealing to me. I'm not the only one that thinks that I bet though.

@part-timer "My money was on her being his mom."

I thought the same thing initially.

@Nightlilygirl "Huh, I was convinced she'd turn out to be a teacher, since she looked so mature, but I'm fine with this, too XD pretty interesting"
and
@Kefkabot "My money was on her being a teacher. Oh well, this is fine"
and
@mainimi "I thought she was a teacher, I guess the author got me."

That was my second guess when she walked into the school without being turned back by the MC

@need4speedrazor6 "knew it was the prez trap would have been my next best guess if she didn't have tits"
and
@Nakanowatari "Was expecting her to be a trap ngl or at least the chairman or something. Her being stuco seems pretty underwhelming"
and
@Dagger "And man the student council at that school is a mess."

I thought she was a trap till I saw the art showing she had a large rack. I thought the art showed her to be too old to be a student then thought about how all the other members of the student council was screwed up this is just another one of them.

I was assuming principal, personally. Also, naming her "Yamato Nadeshiko" is a bit on the nose, don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread