The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect’s School…

Group Leader
Dunno why, but it gave me vibes of he'd probably end up marrying her in the end and still not winning against her.

Like if the roles were switched around in this story, except the girl stays a genius: https://yoraikun.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/about-the-reckless-girl-who-kept-challenging-a-reborn-man-like-me/
1f99b16.png

Aggregator gang
I know some people complain about this series adding new characters constantly instead of focusing on Poemu and Sakuradaimon and while I get where those complaints are coming from, the interactions just keep getting more and more fun the more characters join the cast instead of getting muddled like a lot of manga that rapidly add one-note side characters.

Dex-chan lover
Feeling that this chapter is too dialogue intensive that nothing really much actually happened. It's like 2/3 of this chapter is just filler dialogue that serve no purpose and only the beginning and the end actually matter where the VP and P relationship got highlighted.

Kinda boring and a chore to read.

Dex-chan lover
@AWildDUK Back when Yokota was doing Sesuji he said one of the things he tried to do with the cast was make every character feel like they could star in their own series so in other words making every character strong and interesting. That seems to be a general philosophy he's applied to his writing overall.

Users who are viewing this thread