The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect’s School…

Damn Gyaru girl was best girl for me but now I'm swinging to the student council prez shes litrally all my likes 😅

Dex-chan lover
that president basically guilt tripped the guy into helping. that's despicable.

Group Leader
@Archloid1287 Same, it still hits me hard even after re-reading it for a nth time

@yarnnnn That one enchanting table that gives you Sharpness V when it has bookshelves around him and Bane of Arthropods I whenever there aren't any around him 🤣

@LavSingh Yeah, she's too manipulative for my liking. I guess many here don't mind as long as it's a cute, interesting girl who didn't mean anything bad, with emphasis on the CUTE. Honestly, this series has grown progressively worse since the fabulous beginning, and the constant stream of newly added side charas is a major culprit.

Group Leader
I have never won, not even once. But surely, next time, without fail!...

Didn’t you, like, just win? Oh whatever, another manipulative student council president, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
....and in a few years time, the two get married. He think he finally won by winning her heart, but the real winner would be the one marrying into a rich family.

>5 couples added to the series
>5 girls added to the harem ruining the romance

Corporate needs you to find the difference between this picture and this picture.

They're the same picture.

Dex-chan lover
I never shipped side characters so hard as I am shipping them now

Wtf I barely know this characters but they are so cute together

@Phuocphuc46 He doesn't feel like he won, because he essentially ended up donating his own money to the fundraiser, which is what the President wanted in the first place. Even though he raised more money than her, he was basically just donating to her plan anyways meaning she, in his mind at least, gets credit for both her own total AND his.

I see I'm not the only one that can't bring themselves to like the student coucil president.

I... I really like this artist.
I feel like my ideal gal was somehow captured here...

Double-page supporter
tfw two side characters who've hardly had any appearances yet are on the ship list.

Users who are viewing this thread