The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect’s School…

With how nice and fleshed out the side characters are, I don’t mind waiting for the story to get back to the main couple. It’s a fun ride either way.

Dex-chan lover
@AWildDUK I think even if the interactions with the supporting characters are fun, there's still a problem. This sort of character bloat feels like something that would happen later on in a series, not one that happens not even ten chapters in. It's the sort that would probably feel more tolerable if the main couple has already gotten a very significant amount of screen time and development.

People are lead to believe that much of the focus will be on Poemu and Sakuradaimon after all, which makes it jarring and upsetting to give so much screen time to characters who feel sort of disconnected to the relationship of the main characters. It doesn't help that people seemed to like the interaction between the two quite a bit, which is hampered by the amount of attention given to these other characters, nor does it help that this manga only updates every so often.

Fed-Kun's army
One day this guy will be saying I do to her and realize it was all in her master plan

Dex-chan lover
@whoamiagain Yeah, that Medaka. I really like her character and personality, and the StuCo Prez really resemble her with how she act so prideful and the way she treat others around her.

Dex-chan lover
Dilemma: Do I ship the Vice President and the President because I think they have better chemistry and setup or do I ship the President and Izubuchi because I feel like they have a better dynamic and comedy?

tenor.gif

Beauty and the beast huh. I LIKE IT. The huge ass braids and those eyebrows are moe as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
This is just Takagi-san, no even a bit of variation in the formula. I kinda expected more from this author

Fed-Kun's army
oh...!!! this ship is cute too!!! i like it!!! [throws glass on the floor] ANOTHER!!

thank you for the update~

Users who are viewing this thread