The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Hi…

Group Leader
@Griff
That you felt the need to single me out of all the other replies means I must have done something right.😏

Yup, you did. You exposed yourself so that all could see that you lack social etiquette.😏 Me, I'm fine with people thinking I'm an asshole and throwing whatever silly, juvenile insults my way. There is, after all, only one other person that I know of that is more of a pompous git than I am.

Group Leader
Akina is 4 parallel universes ahead of them.

Her team may har lost the battle but she won the war

Group Leader
@FredFriendly

BRUH

This is a dumb highschool romance manga. You do not need to argue nor mention stuff like that. We all came here to have a good time so cut the crap. I'm a girl irl but I don't give a living fuck if she seemed weak or inferior. (and SHE AIN'T EVEN WEAK, she's pretty stronged will if you ask me)

Dex-chan lover
If there's a manga that needs an animation adaptation, it's this one.

Here's hoping, kings!

Aggregator gang
"The heck does that mean? Persona 3?" that's exactly what i thought before i read that lmao

Aggregator gang
A man's resolve is hard to rip...unless it's for that...then it's basically made of paper

Dex-chan lover
Man, this reminded me of my high school dodgeball games. I wish we had a ball as soft as a volley ball.

Group Leader
@Ariamcon
We all came here to have a good time so cut the crap.

Well, pardon me for expressing my opinion here, especially one that you personally do not like, but I already have a mother and I don't need another one to tell me what I should or should not do so please keep your commands to yourself.

@smegmo-the-unclean
Yes yes, you're seething. we all know that already. Now have a kiss with @Griff and make up already.

Oh, you're making me blush...

Dex-chan lover
I hope this manga doesn’t end when they start dating b/c their antics while dating would be a fucking riot

Users who are viewing this thread