The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Hi…

Group Leader
@Pengy_Z
Imagine being as retarded as FredFriendly over here. It takes a lot.

Congratulations! It must not take that much since you're certainly doing a good job at it.

@Argon2409
I'm sorry for trying to enjoy something for once. I will reflect on your actions and strive to not be like you.

You shouldn't be sorry, I certainly am not, however, I doubt you have the wherewithal to be like me no matter how hard you try. You'd have to be a really hardcore pompous git to be anything like me.

@Treswimming
just read Shuukyuu Shoujo if you want to see women winning against men in sports

Thanx for the suggestion. I'll check it out and if you have any others, I'd appreciate it.

@FredFriendly bruh the entire plot of this chapter was nearly all the girls went out, then poemu knocked nearly all of the boys out, just so we could see both her and tougo do something unexpected (him faltering, her letting out that cry). There wasn't some secret hidden agenda showing gender superiority, or that all of the girls were weak (since, surprise, all of the boys except buchi did fuck all too).

It's a romcom man, it's gonna have romcom moments. It alright if that's not your bag but you're just gonna wind yourself up if you read more into it than is there.

Dex-chan lover
im really salty that shitty rental gf get animation but not this one

This comment section is getting more interesting than the actual chapter.
Sadly you can't make everyone happy, somebody will find some aspect offensive to their subjective construction of reality. They won't care if it was an even match to a lot of viewers, and will miss the point of the romcom trope presented. As cheap as it might be it is enjoyable and harmless. Projecting our own insecurities on some else's story just create a distasteful atmosphere for everyone after reading it. (at least for this situation in specific, there are some "fûkț* up only Japan" Mangas out there)
Lovely chapter 😊

Dex-chan lover
>referenced Persona 3
Not even being subtle about Poemu being Yukari anymore, huh?

lmao i blocked fredfriendly a while ago cause of his dumbass comments and its funny to see everyone responding to him here

Dex-chan lover
Referencing Persona 3 and Hana Yori Dango made me chuckle a bit. Normally I haven't seen whatever reference a manga makes to something else so this was nice for a change.

Dex-chan lover
VICTORY!!!!!! LAALALLAALALALALALALALALALAL

@Pengy_Z

Now you know why I chuckle when I read "FredFRIENDLY". He usually posts just to whine about the chapter in several series I read.

Users who are viewing this thread