The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect Being …

Hi3

Aggregator gang
Is it weird that I actually want to read the “BL” manga now

Double-page supporter
the true power of a fujoshi, read every shounen manga as BL manga. terrifying

Dex-chan lover
Uh, where are the homosexual undertones? Is it just because they are close friends watching together? That's it? Guess fujoshi are truly fucked in the head.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the "It's totally not yaoi" shounen mangas, yes I know all too well what they mean

Double-page supporter
Alright, I see what's going on here... These girls all love battle manga, but they're too proud to admit it, so they pretend it's BL.
Just look at the Club President's reactions, they're ripped straight from a battle manga.

Double-page supporter
@WhiteEkans

What the hell are you saying... This is THE UNNAMED REAL TRUTH about shounen made a good joke, it doesn't even relate directly with bl... (i don't like BL, but this is true, iluminate yourself peasant.)
9386b6e017e394f0b0fbeb55b6e25df2.gif

Group Leader
Ah, the classic shounen best friends/ bromance battle manga with slightiest hints of homosexuality that are obviously never explored bcs it's a shonen manga

Pretty much Naruto and Sasuke all over again

Fed-Kun's army
Feels like some serious shade being thrown here at shippers who deliberately misconstrue character interactions between two same-sex characters in manga to justify a headcanon that they desire to see fulfilled.

Dex-chan lover
Level of meta-joke on BL-lovers impresses. Very precisely shown, in which cases they manage to find BL vibes. And Poemu being readers' self-insert adds to the fun. Honestly, my first reaction was the same as hers.

@Reimans hello good sir, can you tell me more about the gif you joined in your message? I've seen the similar scene in one old parody manga/anime (like here https://youtu.be/6aZ6ww_6ILw?t=38), and now I want to know the history of it.

Fed-Kun's army
Had BL likers friends. They are EXACTLY like this. Kudos to the mangaka for showing how they really are

Users who are viewing this thread