The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect Being …

Fed-Kun's army
That's a pretty slim cover for wanting to write a cheesy shounen situation, author.

Ojousama reminds me of my friend. She always find BL everywhere. Even though we were watching normal shounen anime together, next day, she showed me BL doujinshi she drew between two side characters. I was baffled because there were no hints of BL anywhere these characters.

Dex-chan lover
Shit seems like it's throwing rocks at the "They're best friends, therefore gay" people. Good. Hell, get bigger rocks. (it's a joke, staff, calm down)

Dex-chan lover
I suspected when she wanted that picture but I didn't think it'd be like this. "Isn't the BL part missing?" I can use that pic, it has potential.

Fed-Kun's army
i was worried when the friend mentioned BL but this chapter was hilarious so its okay

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, how to ruin it with the BL crap...
It keeps going downhill with each chapter. Will it reach the bottom?

Fed-Kun's army
........ Somehow, despite not being into BL, I kind of understand what the manga club is going for.

This was too accurate to be only throwing shade at BL fans, this comes from a place of deep understanding and respect
Also you can bet they all watch jojo

Users who are viewing this thread