The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect Being …

Man, such a great chapter, this series always delivers.
We got Sakuradiamon fapping hand, BL is something you cant force, and Poemu is a normie.
Gold!!!!

> Sirius written with kanji that can be read as "ass pounding"

What kanji are these?

It took me a minute. The way I would sum it up they only draw manga so they can ship male characters that would never ever be together, for that is the fujoshi way...

Dex-chan lover
When your pleb understanding of something glorious like BL makes you unable to understand the subtleties of how progressive woke rotten girls actually ship their favorite characters.

JK, they are basically just normal teens drawing their own fanfics, which would qualify as regular shounen, albeit it needs to include a BL shipping moment. Definitely the most wholesome take on the trope I've seen so far (16 year old fujoshis actually sticking to all age tropes before they come of age is a great reverse twist).

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know I need this chapter. and yes, it's true that I find more enjoyment in BL that isn't actively explored, but pure bromance is it's own enjoyment

Dex-chan lover
I’m just generally confused right now. So the bl manga club just makes shounen? With straight leads in heterosexual relationships? Why even mention BL then? And what happened to the “pretty laid back”. Also is there like another (more regular) manga club or do just no boys in that school really like or want to draw manga? And apparently poe’s friend can draw manga as well as the author of this series, why isn’t she already doing it for a living? Overall this was a funny chapter, but I’m slightly annoyed it didn’t advance anything or even have the male lead to try. But it’s nice to slow down now and then

On another note, what are the intellectual property and copyright laws in Japan? At least in the U.S. I thought it was illegal to focus your work so blatantly on someone else’s life (lives) without permission.

Double-page supporter
Lmao just the fact there was no punchline haha poor poemu

Thank you for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261

Oh come on, do you started reading manga\watching anime only yesterday to ask such a question about BL, shounen and fujoshi? It was answered in this comment section few times already anyway.
About girls-only manga club, so it's pretty common trope that manga club consist mostly of female members, I guess it's something that actually happens cause girls are usually a bit more into art and drawings than boys.

Double-page supporter
Can't blame Poe, even I can't stand in the same room with MHA Yaoi shippers that are talking about their stupid ass ship.

Dex-chan lover
@BasilD

More like Rock Lee, since Piccolo removing his weighted gear didn't do THAT much. Considering he could probably bench-press few hundred kgs at that point of time...

Users who are viewing this thread