The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - The Story About Dumb High School Girls a…

Dex-chan lover
Delaying the swimsuit reveal for the next chapter, how cunningly strategic...

Group Leader
@dane17eduard

yeah, basically. I think they (the og TLs) are pretty cool with it. I really don't mind, as long as it's not shitty.

They made a big mistake rejecting these raws, ESPECIALLY for this chapter. Absolutely stunning.

@Ariamcon
The comment they made seems a bit contradictory, no? They rejected using the raws because they would have to "scrap all of their work," but then in the same comment they say "yet to be completed version of this chapter." So why aren't they using the HQ version at least for the chapters that are available, like this one?
And besides, under the assumption that they have completed chapters, it's extremely easy to move over the typeset-already-translated text at least for the textboxes using layers. With this in mind, I completely understand the OP's decision here. Seems like petty bullshit from their end or just laziness.

Hope OP goes back and does the older chapters in better quality. Shouldn't be too hard seeing as the translation already exists.

Dex-chan lover
@4digitmen
As you say, the typesetting would be easy enough, but you forget that there's also a cleaning and redrawing process, which would be much harder to port from one release to another.

Fed-Kun's army
@4digitmen

Did you read all of Henry's reply? he said all of the redraws were finished, but not the rest of it.
It made sense that they just wanted to move along instead of getting hung up on re-drawing the more higher-res stuff and thus delaying the release.

Nobody's stopping you from redrawing these 4K raws yourself though.

@night_
Are you not listening to yourself? Why is delaying the release such a problem when the final product could be better with said delay? And why do you think you're benefitted by this in any way, except that your impatience is quelled for a moment?

And it's obviously easier to redraw the exact same thing you did once before since you already know which steps to take. The hardest part about redrawing is finding the best way to work around said part you need to redraw without too much loss of the original art. Which is why once you've already found the best way, replicating it shouldn't be a hard task. Unless of course you just don't want to do it because you don't care.

Edit: And of course, only in post do I realize you just used the classic movie critic go make movie yourself if you have so much to say about it. Because of course that's a good contribution to a discussion, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Prez is truly best with her braids and glasses intact, they go perfectly with her awesome eyebrows.
The straw hat + shirt swimsuit was my favorite.

Dex-chan lover
WTF prez; she just like another character from another manga but somehow came to this manga...

Group Leader
@SaltyKracka
It reminded me of the tweet that the Author of Tedama ni Toritai Kurokiya-san posted

FB_IMG_7145321584822341700.jpg

(pardon me for not cropping it)
Edit: Grammar :p

The only logical way for this to proceed is that the rest of stuco will be at the villa. I'm guessing the friend the prez mentions is the vice prez.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure Poemu's dad will be ecstatic to hear that she's going for a couple of days to a romantic beach villa with her totally-not-a-boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread