The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - The Story About Dumb High School Girls a…

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda confused why people are calling this a low quality snipe. This is like...really well done? Concerns about sniping aside

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, I don't want Black Cat getting sniped so.

That aside, I enjoy Akina's descent into Cavewoman-seeking-mate.

Stuco-Prez and Vice-Prez is my second favorite, if not my favorite, ship, in this series.

Group Leader
Gotta love NPC comments, right? Talking to an Oblivion bandit yields more meaningful discussion than any of the dross coming from every "snipe!"-poster on this fucking website.
Thanks for the translation, I hope that one day people will realise more than one group can translate a chapter, and that some people prefer expediency over pedantic quality when all they're doing is skimming over a manga for a few minutes.

Fed-Kun's army
@4digitmen

Not sure if bait, but heck why not, lets roll with it.

Considering that the a majority probably reads the stuff on a smartphone anyway, is the difference between the group's usual raws and the higher-res ones that significant as to merit a delay (and for something like manga scans out of all things)? is perfectionism really something worth caring about considering the release of the chapter isn't guaranteed at any point to begin with? What if other issues show up and the groups gets hung up on releasing anything because of these superficial reason?

Also i don't get your point about the redraws. How does redrawing something once means that it won't take an entire procedure to do it again in an effort to not lose quality? Have you actually tried doing this yourself once as to claiming it somehow miraculously because less tedious or "easier"? Unless the initial release is garbage quality, why even bother containing it?

Also what i actually meant to say is that the group basically decided that this wasn't worth the effort. If you feel like it does and it bothers that much, don't be lazy and do the same thing this guy did - redraw the chapters with 4K raws yourself. Remember the scanlators aren't really obligated to care about any of your bitching much the same way they are not obligated to release anything to begin with.

Double-page supporter
So all the main characters + prez on a trip in the vice prez' family seaside villa.
That's the life.

(Btw, what's a snipe?)

Contributor
Is Poe's elbow bending in the wrong direction on pg 4? It looks super weird.

Dex-chan lover
prez chapter is always best chapter
thanks for the dinner, author-san

Users who are viewing this thread