The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - The Story About Dumb High School Girls a…

@night
Ah yes, as if you represent the majority. As if you know that the majority reads on a smartphone. As if that's an important factor at all? Stop appealing to the "majority." It has nothing to do with the original point and is a pathetic attempt at appealing to an invisible authority figure.
Perfectionism has nothing to do with this since clearly nobody is going for perfection in the first place. It's just about using better raws dude. Don't overcomplicate it.
If that does happen to the group, then someone else will release it... like the very chapter we are typing these comments in.
There isn't much else to explain about redrawing. You don't get the point because you don't know. That's legit the exact process. If you want it condensed, give someone a puzzle once, they'll complete it in half the time the second time around. Because they already know how to solve that puzzle, so they won't go trying a million different ways to solve it, as you normally do when given a puzzle. You'll just solve it.

>brings up point about scanlators comment
>"bait"
>"bitching"
I feel like I'm just playing bingo at this point. Gonna go out on a limb here and say you're probably one of those people who think scanlators are impervious-to-criticism gods, which makes me extremely uninterested in continuing this lmao. Probably one of those types that when somebody mentions a mistranslation, for some reason defends it by saying "it was a different interpretation" or "they tried their best and I don't see how it's important anyway, it's just one line."

Group Leader
@4digitmen

Holy Shit, calm down man.
FB_IMG_1589772898570.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Page 12 text bubble says "So this is how this one is like."
It should either be "So this is how this one is," or "So this is what this one is like." The first statement is awkward and makes no sense, grammatically.

Dex-chan lover
@4digitmen as a matter of fact, the majority reads from smartphone and your angry denial of it makes no sense. I personally don't and I can see the quality difference between scans; moreover, I believe having quality releases is not a waste of time at all. This chaoter was very good.

Dex-chan lover
Hell, I expected to see those 3 girls trying swimsuits on but we got something far better! And we'll have President at the beach too

Users who are viewing this thread