The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect Staying…

Fed-Kun's army
Ohh the author just remembered who the main characters actually are? That also are in the title for that same reason but don't get spotlight for ages ???
But ofc it had to end with the super dense male Japanese character cliché...ofc...

Dex-chan lover
We were this close to greatness, but MC had to fuck it up somehow.

Dex-chan lover
The comments here are literally the most retarded thing I’ve ever seen. Any retards who complains there aren’t enough progress/cliche endings will soon realise how much of a simple-minded pillock they are when the next 2 chapters drop.

So please, do me a favour, and shut the fuck up. The only thing you and your two brain cells are good at is providing extra chromosomes since you have one too many.

Dex-chan lover
@fuckface oh, what a nice plump kid you are! Here, have a candy and be a good boy!
candy-lollipop-stick-250x250.png

Tougo and Poemu's interactions really are amazing, they tease each other and actually seem close compared to other relationships in other manga. Their dynamic is simply great. I really didnt expect to like this manga so much. Can't wait for the next chapter.

I saw that some people were frustrated because of the cliche ending but guys this is like the most cliche manga you can have. We have all the tropes, which I think isn't a bad thing since it's made in a really cute way and I personally don't mind it but don't be surprised when it acts cliche like it always did.

Anyway I wanted to thank the translation team for doing a great job again :)

Wait the hell on, this is only chapter 22, how the hell has a dense AF dude like him even got a hit of a clue this early?

Dex-chan lover
I can already see a botched attempt at relationship progress, if not an outright failed confession scene somewhere near.

Dex-chan lover
Their interaction felt pretty genuine, too bad he's not used to this type of thing enough to understand her ulterior motive.

Dex-chan lover
this feels like it’s about to end, with them describing stuff they’ve done so far(/a conclusion). but probs not since there’s so much more stuff to tell
also @fuckface people are only complaining about slow progress that they’ve seen so far, how would they know that the next 2 chapters gonna give the progress bar a kick? and you saying next 2 chapters is progress is a bit of a spoiler. though thanks for the intel, I just realized that I can read the raw. actually nvm it’s cost money lol

Aggregator gang
@Ingway ikr, i'm looking forward to see him slowly but surely learning a thing or two about love. i don't know why people are complaining about him even though we're already aware that he's a bit dull, and he literally just said that he didn't interact much with women apart from his family until he met poemu.

Users who are viewing this thread