The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The‌ ‌Story‌ ‌About‌ ‌the‌ ‌Dumb‌ ‌Prefe…

@idgi that's the reason i don't check the number of comments before reading a chapter at all costs. Especially when I am checking a manga that I wanna read, when there's a chapter with a lot of comments, that's just stuck with me and I end up wanting to skip to that chapter

Dex-chan lover
Hehehehehehdheheheshdhshehehehehshshshshshhdhshshnngngngngnng nh gnhn
HNNNNNGNGNNNNNNNGGHNNNNNNNGNGG

MY HEART!!! IYAAAAAA

Fed-Kun's army
when i saw the amount of comments this chapter has i knew this would be a big chapter

Dex-chan lover
*Ahem* ......

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

pota pangilang sana all ko na sa manga

pero i harmonize with him saying he actually wanted to go. im not even 20 yet i have so many regrets damn

also. what a wonderful, realistic confession. real life isn’t “omg confession it’s a huge deal now we’re gonna tiptoe around eachother for the next week”. it’s just being with that person, slowly doing life together. it’s learning about them and slowing growing to realize you want them around. and one day realizing that you like them. and maybe, just maybe, it’s telling them that same day. this manga is truly beautiful

finally the dense boy not dragging his feeling, yo just confessed, dont follow romcom template when it took many chapter to confess.

HOLY CRAP I DIDN'T REALIZE THIS CHAPTER HAS 600+ COMMENTS, BUT WHEN I SAW THE LAST PAGE. GODDAMN BOIIII

Users who are viewing this thread