The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The‌ ‌Story‌ ‌About‌ ‌the‌ ‌Dumb‌ ‌Prefe…

For those who absolutely want to know what happened next:
The scene cuts at the beginning of next chapter to poemu waking up a few days later remembering the situation, so at first it looks like author is fucking with us. But after they meet again in front of her house and they walk together to the park, have a drink, and after some discussions in the park (the realizing their feelings type), she tells him she like him too and she asks him if he wants to date her. And they start dating at the end of next chapter

Dex-chan lover
AS A FRIEND... thats whats coming next chapter most likely... dont get your hopes high :(

This chapter is just such a trainwreck ride of feelings
Im such a mess right now
Just date already!

Dex-chan lover
i have so many memes flying arohnd in my head but i dont know how to post pictures here but id probably post the mr jameson saying are you serious

Dex-chan lover
I love how acting like the stereotypical romance manga MC who doesnt get hints absolutely wrecked him mentally. Very realistic.

Wtf, a slice of life romcom that doesn't drag everything out? Only 23 chapters from start to confession, that's amazing

I didn't expect him to drop the bomb at the end, realized his feelings maybe but not this.

Dex-chan lover
This is probably gonna be spun in a way that he actually likes her temporarily as a friend/platonically , especially with all the references to his childhood friends asdfgh

but man, a girl can hope LOOOL pls i wanna see how they are as a couple

Users who are viewing this thread