The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The‌ ‌Story‌ ‌About‌ ‌the‌ ‌Dumb‌ ‌Prefe…

Dex-chan lover
God dang 500 comments in just 3 days.

Glad to see everyone is just as excited as i am.

Also LET'S GO BOIZ!!1!!1!

Dex-chan lover
Whattayaknow, he actually had half a brain. (Which is above par for romcom mangas, so he's a pretty smart boi) XD

Dex-chan lover
ngkg9mz7j0v21.png

Fed-Kun's army
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS PERFECT.

Amazing. Way to go author-san. You got progress right.

But do you realise you like like her??? This is probably not the start of their relationship but it's some progress...

I thought he was an impenetrable brick wall with the density of a diamond, it appears that I thought wrong. And I'm glad I was wrong.
Gg wp
What's next? PogU

Double-page supporter
FYI the series is up to chapter 26 so there's more to come for now.

Dex-chan lover
This is great. Progress, and well done as well.

I don't expect them to start dating all of a sudden, and even if they do, it will be a sloow thing, but well. It's still PROGRESS.

And he told her. He actually did. I don't expect smooth sailing from now on, else the manga is over. BUT, it's PROGRESS.

Also, obligatory:
Poemu.exe has stopped working

wow real progress, where does it go from here.
going from dense all the way to chad and figured it all out on his own she only dropped subtle hints but he thought about it hard and actually figured out his feelings a revelation for romance manga mc's.
this dude instantly jumped to top 5 rom com mc's for me.

...I really needed this today....I just deleted like 300 words or so....just uh....i really needed this...thank you. Very relatable character. People need stuff like this..even when they're uh...a bit older like me. Dunno who im thanking I dont comment much or talk to a lot of people so yeah...thank you.

At first I figured he dun goofed, but he really came round with the win. Satisfying progress compared to other works where the MC is indecisive and nothing happens for many, many chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread