The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The‌ ‌Story‌ ‌About‌ ‌the‌ ‌Dumb‌ ‌Prefe…

Dex-chan lover
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Damn i was real worried at the beginning with the dude and his retarded misunderstanding, then we got the whole chapter of him having some self reflection and finally getting a moment of clarity away from all his bullshit and knowing what he really wants his relationship with Poemu to be.

Damn what a great chap, i didnt see it coming, authors love to blueball their readers till the very end and have their characters act like complete imbeciles that act like they dont understand what liking someone means and we also had this weirdo rule bound freak fucking Tougo that'd probably chop his dick off if it was a rule, and i really thought itd just be a recipe for disaster, but no the author put his dick down and actually made this happen, damn.

Im looking forward to more chapters with them as a couple, Tougo is probably gonna do dumb shit that pisses me off but hes still surprisingly likable, must be cuz hes at least honest and direct like he showed here even if hes constant "lets follow the rules' is retarded, Poemu is a sweetheart lol no worries there, im just sad shes gonna want to be a normal couple and do couple stuff and Tougo is gonna cockblock himself cuz its not moral, " sex Poemu???? We aint even adults yet, first i have to get your parents permission, then we get married and then when we turn 21 we can think about it", youve chosen a hard path Poemu.

"Trying to understand others is indeed difficult but trying to understand your own true feelings is even more so" - Tougo Sakuradaimon

oh shit he did it... that's crazy son of bitch... fuck, i thought it was gonna be one of those long romcom with dense mc. proud of you boy

oh if he says "as a friend" or some shit like that in next chapter, i take back what i say

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so that stupid event with the vice president not recognizing his childhood friend or the “gyaru” character from school is still going on? I should probably be focusing on the confession, but as the pres and vice prez were my favorite couple (and realistically should have had the most development and know each other best as childhood friends) that annoys me beyond end.

Users who are viewing this thread