The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Wha…

I am going to do it guys.
I will rate this the numerical value of ten out of ten possible points.

@Calixto
Are you kidding me? The author for this is the author for Onani Master Kurosawa? That person is a damn good writer.
Okay, just went back to Kurosawa and saw that he is just the artist, they are both worth following though.

POGGERS MANPOGGERS MANPOGGERS MANPOGGERS MANPOGGERS MANPOGGERS MANPOGGERS MANPOGGERS MANPOGGERS MAN

Knowing how these stories tend to go, the MCs getting together so early means they’ll more than likely break up lol

Double-page supporter
Wow, I did not expect this. I'm used to romcom where it takes 10 additional chapters, damn this was straight

Aggregator gang
What? they actually went for it? What world am i living in right now?. @EdenSphinx Well, that's true. Considering how fast they got together, there's gonna be a rival or sumn and they'll somewhat break up? i don't know, man.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

24 CHAPTER. IT TOOK ONLY 24 CHAPYER WJAT TJE FUCKKKKKKK YOOOOO FUCK LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO9OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Group Leader
Omygod haha i binged this last night until to the 2nd to the last chapter and read the last chapter after i woke up in the morning shiz good no cliffhangers

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this fast. Only in 24 chapters? I am not used to this, but lets fucking go!!

I feel we have entered the twilight zone cause this doesn't usually happen in less than 30 chapters unless is a manga with lovers in the first chapters like Tonikawa or Boarding School Juliet

Users who are viewing this thread