The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Wha…

Fed-Kun's army
bOI... We avoided the 'i like you as a friend' misunderstanding cliché... Omggggggg, what is this... Is this really happening???

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, if this was the last panel, it'd be a better ending than like... 95% of rom com manga out there. No theatralics, just people being honest about what they feel, and they go off into the sunset.

If this is the halfway point of the damn manga and we get another 24 chapters about their budding relationship up until the wedding... That's the other 5%.

There's a chance for true greatness here!

Hallelujah, I thought we had been forsaken.

Hopefully we are in for some more Grade-A Good Shit. Instead of ending at a confession we get to see the relationship working. I knew my faith wouldn't be misplaced.

My heart, oh my Go-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aggregator gang
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dex-chan lover
Let it beknownst to all that I was one of the select few who shipped it from the start.

Bow down beneath my radiance, you plebeians.
SFDKBPbt.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCKING HELL REIWA ERA YOU ARE THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread