The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Wha…

Double-page supporter
@RafGL It got an extra long chapter last time and the raws are currently at Chapter 27. Not only does it not look like an axe, but the author clearly managed to convince the publishers to give them an extra long chapter for the big confession.

It's like Kaguya really: once the author realized that there's no more fun in just prolonging the "Will they, won't they?", they moved to the relationship phase. Unlike what some authors think, romcoms can function pretty well when the charactsers are in a relationship. And since there was never a second girl or a second guy, there is even less reason not to have a relationship (sometimes it's delayed for the good of shipping wars).

This is better than asspull rental girlfriend.This manga only need 24 ch to made development while rental girlfriend currently have more than 100 ch and still no development

Fed-Kun's army
cant we have more of these kind of mc? old school is nice and all but if stretched to 100+ chapters it would feel repetitive

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeessss, let's go! What an adorably ordinary way to start dating XD no drama needed! <3

Congratulations bro and poe, finally some nice and straightforward developments.
iu

Fed-Kun's army
I actually expected the confession to be like "I think i like you, but give me time to think about it", and then we would get a lot of filler chapters with pointless stuff and no progress at all, so seeing this kind of confession and straight up going out in 24 chapters is some fresh air, which i appreciate.

Dex-chan lover
one of the fastest get togethers ive read so thats pretty cool but this has given me energy.

Dex-chan lover
I WAS EXPECTING LAST PAGE TO BE A KISS
First time in my life that I am disappointed to see the credits. Also I'm surprised that he doesn't get beat up more for harassing random people.
Thx for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
What the frick is this fake out i thought it was gonna be the typical misunderstanding omgomgomg

Users who are viewing this thread