The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and the…

Dex-chan lover
Why she felt ashamed? Hmm, that would be a red flag to me.

Double-page supporter
Tougo's such a precious bean. A sweet, awkward and lovable bean.

I think its understandable for Poe, taking it slow and laying low when she has friends like these.. tho she did mess up with that excuse, she's just a shy maiden at heart.

Contributor
@JonRa She’s... not? She just didn’t want her friends teasing her about their relationship. It’s literally written out.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato Teasing that will make her feel ashamed. In any case, that reason is also a red flag, lol.

@JonRa it's embarrassing to be teased, look at what happened at the end of the chapter. That's embarrassing. You don't have to be so weird.

Contributor
@JonRa I don't know what kind of toxic relationships you've been in, but this ain't it chief.

And even if we were to assume that she's actually "ashamed" of him, by the end of the chapter she goes fuck it and lets him loose to be a dork.

You're really stretching here, cause the whole point of the jeering is because she has a boyfriend. It could have been literally any dude and they still would have poked fun at her.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato @MessiahPrinny
It could be because of him or not, it doesn't matter (well, yes. It matters a lot). The fact is that she was willing to lie when he was being so mature about their relationship only to evade pesky jokes from her friends. And just in the matter of making their relationship public, imagine when there is something truly serious. But yeah, she agreed to make public their relationship at the end. It wouldn't be a rom-com if it weren't like that.

Sorry for being weird. I'll hold back from bringing reality next time.

Contributor
@JonRa I dunno, this definitely isn't "reality"ing a situation. You mentioned he was acting mature and in the process, you completely forgot that yes, in fact, they are high-schoolers and this is absolutely normal behavior for them to go through. As a matter of fact, Poemu is acting mature in it of herself because she recognizes that it would be better to just have her relationship out in the open, teasing be damned.

@CrowGoesCaw it's an edit of a picture, the original twitter post is poof, but the artist can be found here. It's an original character. Original found here.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato
Yes, the manga got me because the situation was resolved immediately thanks to her reflecting on her actions, (or just being "It's not worth keeping it a secret if I have to make my boyfriend force himself" condescending about it), but whatever, I won't go deep on that.

I'm sure everything will go smoothly from here on, she will learn from her mistakes without help, always holding the upper hand and he will not even be going to realize something happened because is the dumb prefect 🤡.

Thanks for showing me my profile pic artist though, I didn't even know lol.

Dex-chan lover
"To show how serious I am, I'm going to get you pregnant ASAP. Send me your ovulation chart, and we'll schedule accordingly."

Users who are viewing this thread