The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and the…

Dex-chan lover
Uh, were the background characters drawn by Nakahara Kaihei? the artstyle is so similar

Dex-chan lover
was this author ever an exchange student in the states/canada? I've always had this feeling that the stuff this author writes is unusually... western lol and the mention of prom too!
could it be they consume a lot of western media? But it definitely isn't bad, it makes this mangaka's stuff unique

Double-page supporter
Whoever drew the poster is high as hell. It has seven, six, and five strings in some spots and the hand looks like a monster's.

Aggregator gang
Policing interpersonal relationships is ridiculous. I don't get how schools think they have a right to oversee things that have no relation to education. Using stupid vague connections isn't gonna cut it. Maybe I take for granted my FREEDOM and LIBERTY as an American but, still seems over the top.

Aggregator gang
I don't care about anything except 1 thing. We aren't gonna see a plot where fmc has to dance with someone else cuz he got her pair right? That kind of plot is so bad for this kind of manga.

Dex-chan lover
Professional dancers in a Yokota Takuma series, eh? I will flip my wig if this winds up being yet another corner of the Yokotaverse.

Dex-chan lover
@Archit12
Its underaged highschoolers, at a prom, there's a high chance of hormones going out of control and a handful of kids do the deed that can cause an 'irreversible accident'.
unless you're fine with the idea of abortion
Or if you're plan was to straight up trap most of the kids into such a predicament, then tell them minors to suck it up, take responsibility for their actions and grow up which isn't really great coming from an adult.

Tougo's on the case, odd and stiff he maybe, with his 'proper relationship goals' views should be more bearable compared to how VP has in mind.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah bitch no hand holding during prom! Illicit relationships are not allowed!

Users who are viewing this thread