The Story of a Best Friend, Who is a Girl Acts Odd Nowadays - Ch. 13 - A story about how a girl came to the house of the boy, who is her best friend 2

Dex-chan lover
Is this getting sniped from the other group? Seems the TL left it for three months and just started uploading again after a new group updated the series

Dex-chan lover
Is this getting sniped from the other group? Seems the TL left it for three months and just started uploading again after a new group updated the series
A.K.A. the Galaxy Degen Scans model. :dogkek:

(Let's be honest, 3 months is way shorter than the wait for someone to pick up a series GDS forgot about :haa:)

Dex-chan lover
lets be honest here guys.... she is playing with her food

Group Leader
why are all of these chapters different between the two groups?
why are all of these chapters different between the two groups?
dunno man. I checked some stuff just seems like old pages from the older chapter of the pixiv listing could be that the dude is following twitter updates since they are scattered but unlikely considering the pixiv listing isn't paywalled and is on the official page.

Dex-chan lover
my bad g :( . I thought the series would not get updated by the tl.
Nah dude, you're fine! I think the unofficial standard is 2 months or something like that. Thank you so much for your work!

We're criticizing the other TL here, not you. You followed protocols, and they seem a little salty about it.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this series got dropped. So I started working on it.
Yeah, no updates for three months until you came and started to TL. Feels like the other group is holding it hostage and will eventually will leave it again. If you choose not to continue the TL because of the other group, thanks for the translation and trying to get more chapters out

Contributor
dunno man. I checked some stuff just seems like old pages from the older chapter of the pixiv listing could be that the dude is following twitter updates since they are scattered but unlikely considering the pixiv listing isn't paywalled and is on the official page.
It's unclear whether the other group plans to update their numbering to match Pixiv but it'd be great if a MD mod could do so. Using Twitter for numbering is... not the way to go.

It's unclear whether the other group plans to update their numbering to match Pixiv but it'd be great if a MD mod could do so. Using Twitter for numbering is... not the way to go.
Sorry, I just had some other stuff I did the other days and didn't even knew It got uploaded. I'm just a single guy and had no bad intentions at all

Contributor
Sorry, I just had some other stuff I did the other days and didn't even knew It got uploaded. I'm just a single guy and had no bad intentions at all
I don't doubt it, life is busy for everyone. When you get a chance, see about updating the chapter numbering for the earlier chapters to match Pixiv (I think you got up to 5.1? Unsure but I can check and leave a comment on each chapter later with the number if you need it) so you don't have to try to match whatever's going on on Twitter. Thanks for the TL.

Contributor
I don't doubt it, life is busy for everyone. When you get a chance, see about updating the chapter numbering for the earlier chapters to match Pixiv (I think you got up to 5.1? Unsure but I can check and leave a comment on each chapter later with the number if you need it) so you don't have to try to match whatever's going on on Twitter. Thanks for the TL.
@Nekrotaku do you plan on updating the chapter numbers to match pixiv? Or do you have another source for numbering? I've put comments on every chapter with the relevant Pixiv chapter number.

Users who are viewing this thread