The Story of a Boy Who Wants to be a Girl - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
I need to look at tags more often...

I keep messing up Genderbend // Crossdress with Comedy always

In simple interpretation...

Mind: Genderswap//Crossdress = Have comedy.

A harsh realty for a boy who want look like a girl
Really good supprt from his family member.
I wish my family's member to be that supportive.

Double-page supporter
This art style looked very familiar,
Damn , gotta love the authors art style

Dex-chan lover
inb4 the inevitable comments saying “hurr durr people say the character’s trans when they’re just crossdressers!”

The title is literally the definition of being trans

Group Leader
Dude is blessed for having a kind sister.
007.gif

Fuck those jelly dudes. Probably can't get near girls. Also, guy who plays with lots of girls can be ladykiller.

Dex-chan lover
I know the title says it's a boy who wants to be a girl, but is it actually? I didn't get that vibe from the contents at all...

BCS

Dex-chan lover
hurr durr people say the character’s trans when they’re just crossdressers!

Dex-chan lover
pain. this gives me pain. re-reading the struggles of people like this reminds me of the pain that is living of this world.
Absolutely trans.
Always give me more pain when weebs find a trans written character, and then go "hurr durr character's just a crossdresser." completely ignoring the pain of that character.

it's really sad when people don't know the different between a crossdresser and a trans and start to say nonsense, just because the character didn't scream 'I wanna become a girl", it doesn't means that isn't trans, the manga didn't want to show abou a character learning more about theyself, the manga wanted to show how people treat trans... it's really sad seeing things like "hurr durr people say the character's trans when they're just crossdressers!", some people can't just start crossdressing just because they wanna, and the manga show it, if without crossdressing the main character is already treat like that, imagine if the main character was crossdressing, I can feel just sad about this situation.

I am glad that the translator did a proper translation of the title to English instead of 'localized' the title where it's might off from the author's intentions. Kudos to the translator-san.
I didn't see the crossdressing part yet. Probably in the next few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@MEL0DY
Show them "Love me for who I am" manga.
See their reaction.

Majority of people who's not informative LGBTQ may have no idea what the story even about lol.

@xaelath even If you say It, the most wouldn't take a look at the mangas like this, just because they aren't interested, there are people who come to read without seeing tags, and people who read only oneshots.

Banned
@MEL0DY you're the guy who literally dropped a manga because the crossdressing boy kept saying he's a boy..
But you kept saying it's a she.

Don't fuck with me with that "they don't HAVE to say they're trans" non sense man.

@JaneJeon

The title is literally the definition of being trans!

You guys took the title quite too literal lmao

Users who are viewing this thread