The Story of a Girl with Sanpaku Eyes

Aggregator gang
Coming to comment section to see a discussion about how cute this manga is, what I got is a debate about good/bad manga and rating systems instead?

Btw @HadesTranslation
"10 star = masterpiece" - Where do you get that logic from? MAL? Go back to that forum, I bet their IQ is similar to yours.

I think what Asriel means by 10 star = masterpiece is not about his logic but I think he saying the mangadex rating system literally said itself that 10 star = masterpiece.

I feel... confused by this chapter/volume format. Especially the single chapter for volume 2, and that the most recent updates are from both volume 1 and volume 3...?

Edit: And there's even a side story?

@ciurrb
Google says that senile miosis is about small pupil, not iris. Relatively speaking it makes the iris even larger.

I'm 'bout to die from diabetes...I might throw up some sugar. It's SO OVERWHELMING. SO. MUCH. HGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

I’m on my deathbed, going into diabetic shock. Congrats, Sorato-san. You’ve killed me. I’m dead.

Dex-chan lover
Real description: Girl is extremely shy and mainly interacts with a boy that she likes. Everyone think that she is super cute and reacts to her cuteness. The end.

Double-page supporter
its good but the lack of content in the majority of the chapters makes this hard to justify getting a high rating. half the chapters are just one image.

Man, people will complain about anything these days

Please don't turn this site into MAL, where nothing can simply be enjoyed

This... is very, very, very heartwarming. Even if the jitters are likely to drive me into epileptic shock.

Edit: Read further, no more jitters after the art shift. It's so cute...

First chapter or two is cute and mildly interesting because of the juxtaposition between how much Sanpaku girl overanalyzes everything she wants to say and how little she actually says. Everything after is boring, formulaic, and one-dimensional. The relationship between the main characters appears from the ether after 6 chapters, then stagnates for the next 20, and I can't see it going anywhere interesting any time soon. I say this as someone who loves plotless romance manga: this is not worth your time.

Users who are viewing this thread