The Story of a Succubus Who Came to the Human World - Ch. 6 - Succubus' New Plan

Aggregator gang
Koyuki succubus skin
images

Dex-chan lover
love how she ends up' adopted' as opposed to being a gf (tho no romance tag but who knows. [it would be kinda amusing if it was like "i'm actually gay so i can't love/satisfy you" even tho in some lore some can change genders])

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the dark twist, where it turns out she's actually starving to death, because she didn't eat any life force.
She seems to be able to enjoy the snacks , maybe she'll turn into a human/lose her 'powers' if she doesn't get sex but considering i think it's been at least 3 days i think it'd be more obvious if she 'starved' or so lol

Dex-chan lover
She seems to be able to enjoy the snacks , maybe she'll turn into a human/lose her 'powers' if she doesn't get sex but considering i think it's been at least 3 days i think it'd be more obvious if she 'starved' or so lol
It would be a plot twist if sex is not the only way to "feed" and just being near is enough and I am not talking about human food and snacks.

Dex-chan lover
It would be a plot twist if sex is not the only way to "feed" and just being near is enough and I am not talking about human food and snacks.
Something something pheromones. that said morning wood is still a thing unless he's straight up aroace or so stressed with work he couldn't do anything (i think there was another series like that where they were taking care of the mc and it ended up in a relationship but it was a bl lol)

Dex-chan lover
so when are we going to see a horny time?

Author: no horny only wholesome

me:....I can live with thatt

Dex-chan lover
He's been called onii-san too much he turned into her older brother

Dex-chan lover
Such a wholesome story about a sex demon invading someone's home.

Users who are viewing this thread