The Story of a Waitress and Her Customer - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
This is why tsundere are shit character and I have no idea why they keep winning if it’s a shounen harem manga/anime.

OK... this manga was extremely cute and wholesome. UNTIL that Kaoru dude appeared, he has ruined every chapter he has been a part of and continues to do so.

I don't know who told the author that adding this character was a good idea and whoever did, deserves to be punched in the d***, honestly.

As much as I used to like this manga, I'll drop it until that Kaoru dude leaves or until truck-chan does it's thing...

I hate the blond dude so much.
But the main couple scenes really make up for all the time he shows up. I wish she would reject him already.

what's that saying they usually say..? it's fine to be selfish sometimes hehe

Dex-chan lover
@Zoldyck123

Yeah seriously. Why the fuck did he hit her? Holy fucking shit.

That's not being tsundere, that's like one step removed from being a fully abusive, possessive dickbag.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate that jerk she's friends with. It's not ok to do whatever you want to someone just because you like them. He hits her when he's jealous, he gets upset and makes her feel guilty about nothing and then makes her buy him ice cream, he's controlling of her schedule and makes her come back when she's gone too long, etc. He's just an abusive and controlling piece of shit.

There's a difference between being a tsundere and being a gaslighting ass.

Aggregator gang
@broadsword80 yeah dude, I don't know what's the author thinking maybe he/she just wants us to be angry at that piece of shit or just make an emphasis on "never fall in love with someone like that"

Dex-chan lover
First and foremost: Thank you for the translation! I mostly enjoy this series so it's always nice to see an update.

I say "mostly" because I do find myself getting frustrated with the characters sometimes. 😅 The leads are supposed to be adults but they are just so painfully insecure and spineless! And then the waitress character thinks that Kaoru guy is "really nice?" Girl, he hits you on the head and drags you around and yells at you and calls you names! And he's possessive and jealous when he has no right to be! I understand it's hard when the person that you like cares for someone else, but take that as a sign that whatever your crush is looking for a in a partner, you do not have. He's a big jerk and the waitress is really blind/naive and it starts to wreck my immersion.

Users who are viewing this thread