The Story of a Waitress and Her Customer

@Arin-san thank you for your suggestions... They are indeed good choices.. Unfortunately.. I have already read them all.. 😅

Dex-chan lover
Dropped this ages ago... Are they still sweaty teary-eyed messes all the fucking time or did the author finally changed shit up

Power Uploader
@412001 damn I didn't expect you to finish reading them all, alright then here are some more mangas that are either already a couple or get together early with little to no drama:

Futari no Renai Shoka
Kawaii Hito
Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet
Sabinuki Kanojo
Senaka Gurashi
Sensei Lock-On!
Taishou Otome Otogibanashi
Wotakoi
Marry Me!
Horimiya
Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido

I have a lot more suggestion but I don't think that you've read all of them, but if you did, then damn I'm impressed. Some of them, there's a high possibility that you've read, but I still included.

Fed-Kun's army
Called it. Knew he wasn't a love rival.

@burningknuckle: You do realize that almost all mangaka are consistent with their art, right? Anyway, it's just how she's drawn. They're semi-sweaty to indicate nervousness and awkwardness but their eyes are drawn teary-like because that's just their art style. They still look like that even when they're elated and happy with no tears. Since the art is too annoying for you, it might be best to keep it dropped.

😂@Arin-san oMG !! you are soooo sweet..thank you so muchhh! and no..i have only read 3 of the new list you provided😂. i am more of an isekai fan but usually drop by cute fluffs and shoujo to humor my romantic self. and thank you so much once again...i have marked them all in plan to read without even reading summaries😂 (i trust people with their recommendations). also..you can always ask me for isekai, time travel and historical mangas/hwas/huas

Fed-Kun's army
This was so sweet
i Can't get over the round crying faces they are so funny xd

Double-page supporter
Second Volume cover look amazing
NiaXdZ7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread