The Story of a Yakuza Boss Reborn as a Little Girl

Mangadex really needs a feature to let you know if a manga you have marked as completed gets a new chapter. If I hadn't chanced by this on the front page I might have completely missed that it got a new chapter, especially since it marks chapters you haven't read as completed even if they were uploaded after you clicked completed.

Umu, world would've been a much better place with more ojiisan reincarnated loli...

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that makes absolutely no fucking sense to me.

Fed-Kun's army
I could see this getting an anime adaptation. Although it would first probably have to get serialized.

An odd thought came to me while reading this manga.

If Yuki's parents and love ones ever find out about this, they'll be both freak out and be devastated by it.

In a sense, Yuki "died" the moment her old self resurfaced in her.

The innocent childish girl got replaced by an old veteran crime boss.

Weird. 😅

@renko imo its fused rather than replaced,because yuki still do what kid do,like wanting to know what other kids are talking about,watching kids show,competing with other kids,etc.

Group Leader
for a moment reading this i thought i had accidentally named her Yuki... it's Yukari...

Group Leader
@Renko A few months late, but the idea of 'killing' the previous inhabitant of a body when moving in comes up in Roujoteki Shoujo Hinata-chan, though at least in that case, it's a doting grandmother that overwrote their precious elementary school daughter. (And yes, her loved ones freak out, as expected. And chase after the grandson, who's now in his 20-30s and inviting her over...)

Group Leader
@vartic You could change it to the "On-Hold" tag and just check your MDList from time to time to see if it updates.

Users who are viewing this thread