The Story of an Otaku and a Gyaru Falling in Love - Ch. 13 - Affection Level: Otomore ?%

Group Leader
We really apologize for this late chapter everyone, but nothing i can do at this state. I will keep informing u guys about the chapters on our discord so u can join there. (Check our Group's name here)

Dex-chan lover
Nice. Long awaited update.
Well, raws say that
at day 25 main girl is at 15%
, so I don't have a feeling that we're falling behind

uly

Fed-Kun's army
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXYTyVR1Eac

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the screen's wires are about to fall off. GL with a new computer

Group Leader
I'm still on team Kinjo. Tinnitus-chan has a really good design, but we still haven't seen her personality almost at all, outside of musical taste.
Kinjo in this version is just a friendly and outgoing person, which is nice.

Dex-chan lover
@MrOGZ thank you for the new chapter today. 🙌🏻 Also, don’t apologize. You can take as much time as you want.

Dex-chan lover
Any girl that can appreciate good ol' fashioned rock n' roll is a winner in my book

In the chapter title @FYZdnt

Dex-chan lover
Here's the link for the unblocked version for the song playing on Otomore's headphones.

Our girl seems to really like early 10's rock.

Dex-chan lover
I try to follow an alternative fashion in real life, but such a piercing in ear scares even me. Is it generally convenient?

@MrOGZ
>screen card
what!?

anyways, if you slide your finger on the screen and feel or see any cracks, then its probably the lcd.
if not, then its probably the gpu's solder balls getting cracked from used

and lastly, you can still use your laptop just by plugging an external monitor, and if your laptop can't detect your monitor, try fidgeting around the settings of your monitor.
if it still doesn't work, then the gpu is fucking you up.

it would be best if you bring that to a repair shop or a friend(its cheaper if you have a friend or free)

Users who are viewing this thread