The Story of the Hated Mule - Ch. 10

This story is interesting but also confusing. I don't know if its just the translation or the writing. I'm assuming the writing. Either way, I'm enjoying it so far. Thanks for the hard work!

@Elyneri it was definitely the translations for me. I couldn't understand what the sentences were trying to explain in chapters 1-5 but since a new team picked it up I can actually understand who and what they're talking about which is nice.

I’m assuming her mana was previously depleted because of the physical abuse and starvation she was subjected to before. Now that she’s been treated properly, her body and mana are healing?

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Idk but since fairies exist I'm gonna go out on a limb and say MC is a changeling/ was switched at birth or something.

Dex-chan lover
So, the hated mule in this story is Judas? Cause I'm hatin' him pretty hard right now. 😛 Actually, come to think of it, other than the protagonist, everyone besides Idel and Antioch seem to be pretty bad.

Maybe she can absorb others' magic powers or maybe her father is the key in this situation. Is her "mother" her real mom tho? Anyway, tysm for all the chapters guys, fighting! <3

Why is it whenever I find something interesting it always ends on a cliffhanger :c. Anyhow this is interesting so count me on board.

Am I sensing a future fairy??? Oooo...seems interesting

Thx for another chapter! <3

Supporter
The translation is really off. The sentences don't really make sense most of the time. Is this purely MTL or just no proofreader?

Users who are viewing this thread