The Story of the Hated Mule - Ch. 11

I truly appreciate the translations. You guys should pay no mind to entitled assholes bitching about stuff they're getting for free. Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
You don't even have to read what has been translated to know this story is all over the place (author not translator). The recap at the end was appreciated and I guess it is about time we start getting some insight into the title of this work.

Thanks for translating!

Aggregator gang
The dialogue is all over the place. None of the characters speak like people. Their reactions to one another feel disjointed, quasi-disconnected from what what they are responding to. Maybe the translation isn't helping, but dialogue definitely shouldn't be this clunky regardless.

lkw

Thank you for the translations and the recap! The recap was very useful and really highlights how little we know about any of the characters I thought I just forgot key parts seems as though it wasn't written!

Now I know why I can only grasp 30% of this manhwa storyline. Too bad the drawing looks so good tho, I hope in the future maybe the writer remake it so we can get better understanding of this manhwa. Thank you for translating this ^^

i've had no issue with the translation so i'm sorry to hear that the team has been receiving discouraging comments. thank you for translating this series! really appreciate the recap too ^_^

Dex-chan lover
Agreed, translating fictional stories probably is tricky at best, keep up the good work

Fed-Kun's army
Ty for the end card. It is much appreciated and answers a lot of my questions.

I didn't have any issues with your translations, so sorry to hear people are being rude and jerks about your guys' hard work. I appreciate it and just want to echo others that it's clear from just the story and panels that the pacing and whatnot being awkward is the author, not the translation. There's a lot of missing backstory and world-building currently.

Thank you for your hard work making the translation of this series. I really do appreciate your work and understand that translating is not easy. I'm sorry that you guys are being complaint with these kind of things. You have done a wonderful job so far, in my opinion. Again, thank you so much! 😊💖

Group Leader
You guys are doing a good job for sure, it's just you can't fix the source material, right? Some stories have terrible prose, some have choppy pacing, some even have terrible characterization. No amount of tl powers can fix that.

On the topic of mtl though, you guys have a way too good of a quality to suspect that it's being machine translated, but I reckon "we're sticking to the original as much as possible" is what's at 'fault' here and even more so if the source already has some glaring problems. Korean is very different from English, so sentence structure that's closer to the Korean than to English might seem unnatural or weird to some readers.

Then again, if you just reread chapters 1-4, you'll easily realize the improvement in quality that the new group brought in.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait people thought it was machine translation? I thought it was pretty good so far, and more on the author's fault the story is confusing. Thank you very much to the translator that's working hard on this, you're doing an extremely good job, keep it up, you have people supporting you!

You're super caring and hardworking, guys. I'm gonna follow your translation group now, many thanks for everything. uwu<3

thank you so much for taking the time for recapping and working so hard! thank you

"Why am I so drawn to the scent of her mana?"
"It's a great crime to want something that's not allowed."
Oh that's nasty.
Still gonna read, but NASTY~

Thank you for the update!! I don't think that your group is a MTL. So far it's good.

thanks for your work and for clearing up the story so far. it's been very helpful with how wonky the author's pacing is.

Users who are viewing this thread