The Story of the Hated Mule - Ch. 11

Thankyou for your hard works... I understand it's not all your fault... And you guys are awesome... This story have potential And i will give it a chance

Machine translations? How?! The translations and emotions are spot on!

You guys are doing an amazing job! I hope that you’ll continue translating this interesting series.

hello to the scanlation grouo doing this.

when i first read this, i noticed the bad flow of story and dialouges. but i never thought of it as Mtl.
rather, i felt that it's like a chinese manhwa.

i had a hard time understanding the story, like you've said. the author is packing a chapter with so much stuff and adding unnecessary information then yeeting them out.

i only read to pass time so i dont really pay much attention to details but when i do catch inconsistencies, its very funny.

with all that said
i hope you keep on translating this :)
more power!
😍

Aggregator gang
I never noticed any of those problems lol. I just chalked everything up to the author trying to build up suspense by only giving us small portions of the information we need. I figured everything would be cleared up eventually!
I can't really remember having any thoughts that your quality was bad in the previous chapters either! I think you guys are doing a great job :D
Translation is a long and difficult process made even more complicated by adding speech bubbles and requiring all the stuff that goes into the scanning/cleaning process. You guys are doing a fantastic job in my book. Thank you so much for your efforts!!

I, personally, love stories that place exposition along the lines and I pretty fine with pacing of the story (and I did understand what is going on), but it was really hard to get through missing words.

Btw, the Fairy Queen was called both Tiana and Tania in explanations.

Thank for all the time and hard work you've put into the story!! And thank you for explaining the story so far because dang I got confused as hell lmao 😅😅

Thanks for the summary of what we know!
Sorry people are accusing you guys of stuff when you’re working so hard to share. Thanks for your efforts!

The story is difficult to grasp for now but it also looks worthing the try, in my opinion. Thank you for the translation!!!
By the way For what I got the main fact now it’s that she’s like a mule, that is the baby of 2 different species that for this reason can’t reproduce. So probably her mother, as a royal, can use magic, like probably her father as well. But he’s likely from a different species (like a fairy. That fairy guy seemed to recognise her somehow), so for this reason it’s supposed she can’t use magic at all and so she is considered a “useless thing”, a mistake and so on. But now it seems she could be an exception.

Ehhhh were there really that many complaints? I mean sure the pacing could be a little better and there were some awkward translations but I think the author and translation team are doing a fine job. Thanks for translating and posting chapter for us to read!

Fed-Kun's army
I just want you to know that there are alot of readers that appreciate your effort and that we could read TRANSLATED MANHWA for free 💙

???? The translation has been wonderful so far and it's obvious that it hasn't been done by a machine since the sentences are smooth and congruent. Daph, thanks so much for the effort! 😘

Maybe the complaints weren't about you guys but the previous group? I'm sorry to say this but their scanlations were on the terrible side and it did feel like machine-translated

The main protaganist in this chapter reminds me eerily of Ariel from "When the Villainess Loves" and I dont like it. Its just the constant crying and having the same light blue hair.

I think people were talking about Spooky Scans translations.Yours are good.Thank you so much for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translation, I'm pretty sure the complaints were for the other group and not yours, either way, your translations have been very nice and smooth. The confusing thing is more the story than anything. I, myself, was waiting for a more proper world introduction-- but I guess not. Anyways thanks for translating!

Thank you for the translations! I think they're fine as they are. Considering all of you are doing this for free for the manwha community, I'm certainly not complaining because I don't speak Korean :p

Users who are viewing this thread