The Story of the Hated Mule - Ch. 13

my heart ached whenever i read this manhwa.... At first the plot is a bit random but know i know the plot.
Huhuhuu I need more....

Dex-chan lover
I think the horrible past of MC is quid of forced here.
She can be abused without every single person she meet being an asshole

Double-page supporter
As someone who suffered from depression as a teenager I can say the feeling of wanting the just stay in bed curled up and not eat or deal with the world was a major part of my life. Not having the mental or physical energy to deal with anything during depression is also a thing.

Wait...wait..WAIT

DID HE SAY...HER DAD IS SOMEKIND OF ANIMAL
SO THATS WHY IN EARLIER CHAPS HE SAID HE WOULDN'T RESORT TO BESTIALITY AIFBWJDJDJ

Oh, as someone with depression for years, this feels super relatable; trying to sleep all day (or no sleeping at all) and no eating is the worst thing you can do to hurt your body and tire your mind out, but that's something we do when we don't want to give up but there's still no energy to do anything; It makes no sense that every single being has been extremely disgusting with her tho, but I hope she'll find a healthier inner state to start living differently.

Edit: Depression sucks, definitely. :") Ty for the chapter~ <3

What an incredibly accurate depiction of depression. It’s not all self harm and suicide attempts. There’s a whole lot of... this. 💔

I think I speak for everyone when I say: who TF is this girl’s father? And what’s the deal with her magic abilities - or the lack there of?

This is an absolute nonsense of a story with no aim or direction and a protagonist who's entire life is just "sounds rough buddy" and everyone in her childhood was just a dick to her for seemingly no reason. It's just bad writing and a headache to read through.

Users who are viewing this thread