The Story of the Hated Mule - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
@Bingbingbong nope. Maybe if she was beaten or even worse mistreated by everyone she met then that would be the case, but she was only shunned and starved. If she met someone new that is being nice to her, she would want to trust him.
After all it's the common pattern of pedophiles - lol the irony of the comments about them being a couple and... I don't know the plot! - anyway pedophiles usually target those weak, mistreated kids by getting on their side and getting their trust.
She wants to trust him/them that said "we don't dislike you" since it brings her sense of security.

Also you can't say two abused children will behave exactly the same since they're two separate beings, when also one could just be shunned while the other beaten or worse.

I... don't even know what is going on with the plot anymore? I agree with someone else's comment, this story has really bad writing. I don't even know how this got serialized when not even the art is that pretty. I guess I will need to put this one on hold before thinking whether to drop reading it or not...

they have such a cute father daughter relationship vibe going on!! ...though that isn't the case according to some comments..😧
but let's see how their relationship progresses

Actually hoping they keep the cute father daughter relationship but that's prob not where this is gonna end up huh loool

@Okasamyn
i'm pretty sure he's her uncle. I think they mentioned something about him being bloodrelated with her mother. Im not sure thoo.

idk where the story is going rn but the relationship between the two are adorable!

on the other hand, are y’all fr about them becoming an COUPLE?? i hope that isn’t the case because they share a nice daughter father relationship atm... it would be gross

I hope no romantic relationship happens between them... like it stats that he’s her “uncle” by her mother and if that’s the case ewww incest, but that means he is in the age range of being her dad.... but it does mention that she wants to be accepted even by her mother’s niece and nephew I forgot about that. I don’t prefer the guy is mean and cold to everyone but girl, it’s just lame storytelling for romance.

Thank you for giving this story a chance.

I'm curious about how the author will grow up in the future

Still holding grudges until you properly realize how shitty your attitude is towards our little girl and apologize

I personally don't want any romantic feelings going on between Tara and her guardian but if the author decided to go that way it wouldn't be incest it is stated that they have a similar relationship as an uncle and a niece but they are not blood related by any means

Users who are viewing this thread