The Story of the Hated Mule

I’m exited to see where this will go ! I feel so much sympathy for the FL😭🥺 thanks for releasing this !

This webtoon is criminally underrated. I hope it gets more love, I need updatessss ;u;

Supporter
The translation is a bit hard to understand but the story is interesting enough so far

Dex-chan lover
i believe some sentences were translated wrongly or hastily and what they say gets a bit confusing
the line "Antioch didn't tell you...that you didn't come to the main building?" towards the end of chapther 4 should have been: "Didn't Antioch tell you...that you can't come to/aren't allowed to enter the main building?"
this was the only line i managed to completelly understand due to the scene setting, the rest is a bit...

Some of the translation did feel a bit off as if I was hearing parts of conversation but I'm happy to see more chapters and sad from seeing the suffering she has gone through. ; - ;

"so, what i did was an honorable act and not a bestiality?" since when did bestiality come into the picture? i'm so confused haha

Oh boy this is gonna be one of those sort of stories.
Keep the tissues handy.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm thankful that this is getting translated but I am not understanding it as well as I should, I think.

Art’s gorgeous, but when you try to really really REALLY hammer the home the fact that we should sympathize for the girl... it gets dull. I flew through the first two-thirds of chapter four because it was nothing but “OH THE POOR GIRL! FEEL FOR HER! GET INVESTED!” That’s not a bad thing to do, but when you invest a whole chapter to it and LAY IT ON THICKKK, with nothing else about the FL or any supporting character, I tend to... skim through it like a thousand degree knife through lard. Chapter three was pretty well done but four fucking drove me into the shittin’ dirt...

Users who are viewing this thread