The Story of the Hated Mule

Im so confused about the plot. The pacing is off and even the info about the world itself is so confusing. 15 chapters in and I srsly still don't have a clue what the story is trying to tell....the art is cute tho

This one is dragging the story a bit too much . Now im starting to lose interest in it. It reminds me of that castello story wherein the plot is a mess.

The art itself is amazing but the pacing and story building needs a lot of fixing to be done from the author themselves. It's a lot like reading "Saving The Villain That's Abandoned By The Female Lead". t's just odd to try and evoke pity out of the readers when we can't even properly figure out what's going on. I hope the pacing gets better since the art itself is on par with top-tier kingdom-esque manhwas. Thank you for the translation team who has worked hard!

Double-page supporter
The author has no idea how to pace a story and it seems to have been badly written too.
What the hell are some of these scene sequences? It's almost like reading a schizophrenic's attempt at writing a coherent story.

Wait so it has a romance tag and the synopsis is kinda weird.So is the mage the ml like her love interest? Or are we talking about like a fatherly love?

The spookyscans translation is pretty bad, I like the art though. I’m only on chapter two, but I hope it doesn’t turn out bad Bc some of these comments are worrying...

Got to chapter 8, the flow of dialogue is weird and choppy so far, but also some of the scene transitions feel rushed. @-@ I agree with some of the comments here, I feel like the beats of the story are all over the place and it doesn’t know what to concentrate on.

Honestly in the cover she looks like the white lotus “Female Leads” of novels about someone getting reincarnated into a villainess where the “Female Lead” ends up being manipulative and stuff.

Buuuuuut this is a nice comic and FL is actually nice lol.

Double-page supporter
It's funny how people worse than the magician around Tara gossip about him being so cold-hearted...

Read "The Archmage's Daughter" if you want a story about a traumatized kid and her dad bonding together. (The dads a good guy btw unlike other dads in this genre...). Theres no reincarnation or isekai shit either in that one.

Because this story isnt a father daughter thing. Its a romance between the girl and the guardian (wtf?). Its just so uncomfortable since tara acts like a little kid (well..she is one)..

this is kinda weird when I read this sheś a whole child and hes a grown ass man-
like even if she was older the way she looks and acts makes this weird-
edit- ik I edited this quick but like I im confused as to who the ml is because he as I said is prettty much a man but I mean if your talking like fatherly love then yea but like im still confused-

The arts so good but I wish she's older when she comes to the house
cuz it looks like the ML is the adult and she's like 12??
There isn't any sign of romance at this point which is good. The Ml just seems to care about her but not romantically (yet?)

Finally I'm beginning to understand the damn title, so the mother (queen b*tch) was the donkey, and Judas is the horse (perfect) daddy. Heck thats crazy, and i wanna know why that cute ass mule has powers and how strong. Please dont mistake judas as the ML.

Users who are viewing this thread