The Story of the Hated Mule

Ty for the translations, u guys did an amazing job!!

But honestly im dropping this bc theres something about it that makes it easily forgotten like nothings jumping out and idk its so flat and boring maybe in the future its gonna get better but it has such a slow pace and yeah (btw this is definitely not bc of the mc and how she handles trauma)

Oh...I just realized the romance was between gray-haired uncle and Tara. Well, that's awkward. I thought he was gonna be her father figure. Yikes.

Group Leader
Thank you so much, Bored Corona Kids! Love your translations and the credits page is designed beautifully. Hope you all have a nice day. <3

Translation is a bit of a miss here and there but its mostly readable! Thanks for the work!!

The story tho, i don't know it feels kinda hard to connect with it. The FMC is just miserable and completely misunderstood its just making me sad and supporting characters are ofc sympathetic but very much can't do anything. Its making it hard to like the story atm. Plus there's so much holes in the background of the story i've no idea whats going on. I get that first arc is to foster a relationship with FMC and the guardian but we are 15 chapters in and there's not even a progress to that relationship building. He doesn't seem to show any interest to FMC and FMC is just living better but is still pretty miserable. I hope things get better story-wise in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
Things seem to keep happening in the background, by that I mean all the major plot actions and occurrences seem to be happening outside the scope of the story being told to us. The reader is left with just as much information as the MC, which is basically none at all. Now that would be fine if we were dealing with a story told from the perspective of the mc where the narrator is the mc herself. But it's not.

It's the summary that caused me so much confusion, it doesn't reflect the story at all lol. If I hadn't read that summary I would have had a much better time at the beginning.

Thank you for your hard work, Bored Corona Scans! 😄😆😄😆

Criticisms and discontentment are normal for people who are discontented (and probably have a lot of time to look at all negative and bad things around them) so it might be really difficult to swallow at times and instead of appreciating your hard work and FREE translations, they complain a lot (it's frustrating I know. you might think how ungrateful these people are who are just leeching off FREE translations without SPENDING TIME, EFFORT, and MONEY yet are very demanding).. however, "we cannot please everyone" as the saying goes. I hope that you will not stop or drop this series.. 😟🙁😖😞

I, honestly, am still looking forward to where this series will bring us (the enlightenment for so many unanswered questions) so I hope that you will continue until the end (crossing my fingers)..

wait, wait, wait.
her new guardian
is the love interest?! oh no. i can’t. this makes me way too uncomfortable.

Aggregator gang
OK OK WAIT A SECOND
how old is her guardian and how old is she? I'll probably still feel uncomfortable even if it's close but I feel like it's one of those where the description doesn't represent the actual story at all
Happened to me more than a few times
But at the same time...I do not have high hopes

Edit: yeah no, bye

Is it some kind of lolicon thing or will she experience a sudden grow up when her mana awakens/she learns how to control it?

Oh I read a description after reading chapters that's awkward... I thought she is getting adopted... ew not romance tho

The description is a bit off, the art work is actually really good, and the story in my point of view is good. I don't know when the romance is going to start so I'm a still confused on that but I'll continue reading in the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread