The Strange Dragon and the Former Choreman of the Heroes Party, Relaxing Slow Life on the New Continent

I feel this manga changes a few usual things in a good way
  • the MC is a goofer class but everyone sees how useful is someone with the ability to keep you fed and safe in adverse conditions (which makes sense)
  • the hero party that defeated the demon lord feels like a functional group, that is not weirdly opposed or obsessed with the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I feel this manga changes a few usual things in a good way
  • the MC is a goofer class but everyone sees how useful is someone with the ability to keep you fed and safe in adverse conditions (which makes sense)
  • the hero party that defeated the demon lord feels like a functional group, that is not weirdly opposed or obsessed with the MC.
My thoughts exactly. The hero party is real hero party, not a bunch of arrogant brats who look down on MC. Also, people acknowledge him as the backbone of the hero party which is good.

Double-page supporter
I feel like the main premise was good but not well executed

We don't know much about the characters and the first thing that shows us is a tedious trip, how would they extend the story? Leave some interaction with side characters that don't feel real and natural, they are basically there to stretch, again, because we don't know anything about the characters.

And the appearance of what could be a threat on the 1st chapter is too soon, and even after knowing it's a "normal creature", making it a familiar is too sketchy.

I think actual interaction between the characters, and interest in the dialogue would-be better than stretching for the sake of it, and the 1st chapter tells a lot about how will be the narrative.

Just my opinion, peace nerds

Double-page supporter
I love this so much, but as somebody else with health issues, I understand why the scanlator had to bow out. Thanks for a lot of happy reading times❣👯‍♀️🐰

Users who are viewing this thread