The Strongest and Fastest Unlimited Level Up: With the Skills [1000x Exp] and [Level Free], I Broke the Upper Level Limit and Rose to the Top! - Ch. …

Dex-chan lover
Part that someone needed to preplan, presetup everything to even have a chance, and used rules that basically take 90% of MC power out, cause the rings with their 3 hit limits basically removed the dmg/power variable and limited the battle to 3 strikes, which you can then abuse with aoe skills.

Only thing this teaches MC is that if enemy is a cheater MCs OPness may be not enough to win.

It seems to me that this was pure ego stroking for the "friend" instead of help for MC.
Yeah, but if you think in another perspective, if mc late to realize this he will be easily defeated if he met intelligent monster on similar level. So in the end this situation can still help mc growth.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is the point of this, Sakura is still thousands of times more powerful than he is.

This better not turn into that 'you're strong but move poorly so train while working under me' bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
so that's what he meant by "I can defeat you."
well, let's see what will happen next.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting to see what the actual goal of this was, cause from what little we know of him so far of Kameshiro - this seems like pure ego stroking. He's this famous strong adventurer, but our MC is stronger than him and that drives him up a wall. The fact that he has been shown to have repeatedly asked the MC for this fight, despite being turned down each time...

Maybe I'm reading it the wrong way, but this doesn't feel like a friend gauging strength or trying to help the MC get better.

(Honestly, I hope I am reading it right - Kameshiro being a jerk and acting superior after winning would be a better story beat. After the MC makes new friends and has a nice vibe for a few chapters, a blow to him here would help reinforce his preference for being alone and push things forward.)

Dex-chan lover
this chapter is basically technique,skill and experience vs raw power no?
Nah. Normally the MC basically ignores anything the other guy does. He can only win because the stated rules completely ignores the stat and level disparity.

Best comparison would be telling Superman to dodge three bullets but he can't move any part of his body faster then walking speed. Sure he might pull it off at range if the shooter only had a bolt action rifle, but it would become much more difficult if they had a mini gun instead.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting to see what the actual goal of this was, cause from what little we know of him so far of Kameshiro - this seems like pure ego stroking. He's this famous strong adventurer, but our MC is stronger than him and that drives him up a wall. The fact that he has been shown to have repeatedly asked the MC for this fight, despite being turned down each time...

Maybe I'm reading it the wrong way, but this doesn't feel like a friend gauging strength or trying to help the MC get better.

(Honestly, I hope I am reading it right - Kameshiro being a jerk and acting superior after winning would be a better story beat. After the MC makes new friends and has a nice vibe for a few chapters, a blow to him here would help reinforce his preference for being alone and push things forward.)
NGL I want the MC to take off the ring and just advance twords Kameshiro. Tank everything the little prick can throw at him. Smack him on the shoulder just hard enough to knock him over then leave.

Dex-chan lover
Technique, skill, and experience shouldn’t really matter if the difference in raw power is so immense no? Also who’s to say the dude had more experience than mc. He’s only a kendo prodigy teenager not a war veteran before the dungeon shit happened, while mc basically dived into the dungeon immediately after it appeared and had no life outside of dungeons for a long time. While sure the dude might still have more experience fighting human, but mc should have already fight most of things dude’s couldn’t even comprehend. Idk feels like some people here thought that mc is a like newbie who just got op overnight lol

Dex-chan lover
That makes even less sense considering MC practicely lives in dungeons. Though he kinda forgot about his goals completely at this point.

Dex-chan lover
so this is why.. the good ol' life saving system trope.. bleh..
such unfair tbh.. if that ring has scaling damage like other series had, this ended on first hit.. such cope out..

MD@Home
I mean, I get what the mangaka tried to do. MC has been so powerful that he basically never really learn how to fight someone at his level.

We can joke about how he is so OP none of this should matter. But in universe, we will never know if there are a dungeon/curse item/boss's skill that forcefully nerf your level down yet.

Like a couple of ch ago he already face an enemies with a unique skill that he can't even break free when use all his strength, now, the skill just turn out to be a simple transfer you to a locked space skill, but you get the point.

He honestly probably gonna win this fight, but gonna have a training arc next or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
The guy is making a lot of good points that the MC doesn't really know how to fight against people but it still frustrates me that the MC is going to lose.

Dex-chan lover
Many call it terms but they still are saucy af

R E A L I T Y M A R B L E
U N L I M I TE D BLADEWORKS

D O M A I N E X P A N S I O N

G E A R S I X

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if MC loses here, motivating him to learn how to fight. When you're as OP as MC, it's easy to just overwhelm your opponent with pure strength, which works, until you meet someone who is more skilled than you and the skill overcomes the power difference.
with 1000x the levels in a world/game that normally caps level to 99 no amount of skill would overcome that power difference

Fed-Kun's army
I guess the stats numbers already discarded into the bin by the author
No?? This is "who can hit who 3 times first" mc can't lose if it was a real fight, but dude uses force and power , that usually equats to predictable and sloppy movements so other dude easily wins

Users who are viewing this thread