The Strongest and Fastest Unlimited Level Up: With the Skills [1000x Exp] and [Level Free], I Broke the Upper Level Limit and Rose to the Top! - Ch. …

Dex-chan lover
Translator here.
Yeah this was unreadable to me too, sorry guys

Along with my previous statement, Kamishiroism should be in one straight line, Sakura basically saying Kamishiro and adding ism which means the ideology of the family

The Iso Mika part were not mistake, they just talk vague like that, the male character made an experiment then female ramble at the same time with Kamishiro.

Supporter
VN2tZ9n2ZXxer-j-qccOtTylkAmPQytrnuG_6W7vxAM.gif

Dex-chan lover
Some parts look machine translated without a proofread, thanks for doing this manga though.
Better if put a noteon the page or the credits saying how the dialogue was weird from the start.

Dex-chan lover
This series is getting worse over time for me. Most of the people he meets are just not good people, it feels like he’s being taken for a ride most of the time.

Supporter
This series is getting worse over time for me. Most of the people he meets are just not good people, it feels like he’s being taken for a ride most of the time.
Not to mention the 'read between the lines' of Kamishiro saying "You know this manageable number of core cast characters the story has right now? It's gonna get bigger."

Users who are viewing this thread