The Strongest Banished Saintess Wants to Have a Slow Life in the City! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Man, those guys are dense. Mismatching eye color implies a shapeshifter or a demon.

Aggregator gang
....why reincarnation? What purpose does it even add to the story lol it feels so forced

Yo wtf Julian, none of Lina's actions or words have gone beyond platonic affection. Literally, the girl's own inner monologue says that she thinks of Henri only as a friend! If you're gonna do this passive aggressive bullshit, go give this speech to your boi Henri b/c he's the one that's aiming for Lina, even tho he apparently has a fiancee jfc

Dex-chan lover
"Every time until when we were 15 when we left the orphanage, the three of us went..."

"When we were 13, we got split up"

hm.

Dex-chan lover
@pluckinglightfromastarlesssky Page 5, but I think it might've just been a reading error on my part, since it's saying "we thought we'd be together until we were 15", not "until we were 15 we thought we'd be together", which makes a bit more sense.

Ah julian pisses me off. The one literally sticking is henri! Please don't make henri nor charles the ml. Im gonna be reaalllly pissed.

Ah yeah the classic ‘I did something to slightly hurt you when we were like 5 so now I wanna bang you and will hold it to you forever’.

Users who are viewing this thread