The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.2

So she and al sneak to take strollbut they not disguise themselves? Why she still wear that famous blue hairpin and get al act as guide make thing worse for her and leo position. And i have mixed feeling about her inconsistent personality

Contributor
So a duke is respectful to him, but the son of a different duke dares attacking him in the royal capital? As if something like that would be tolerated.
Even if the prince is a shitty one, if it was used right, you could strip that dukes authority from him and kill his son.
Well or simply taking that shit head hostage and forcing his fathers support. (And after you're Emperor, kill them and seize their everything.)

@Izaya_Onisai that'd only be the case if the people with the power to strip him of his power were on the mc's side. They aren't. At best the duke and his son would receive zero punishment and be forced to join someone else's faction because if the mc or his brother wins the throne they'd be in deep shit.

MD@Home
hmm, darn, the quality of the writing seems to be dropping already... thought this was going to be decently well written from the first few chapters... after the past few chapters it was kind of in the air but with this one it sure dropped the ball. The part where a noble is rude and even physically violent with a member of the royal family is just insanely wrong in so many levels, unless they were just as stupid and dumb as whoever thought writing that in was a good plot device to create that cutesy interaction between Finne and the MC was worth it, which it wasn't. The levels of complexity and depth this manga could've had just got hammered into a very underwhelming 2, a level for the "politics" that's going to happen in contest for the throne, or at least whatever is left of it since it doesn't seem like it's heading in that direction, and another level for the romance... both of which are being done to mediocrity because it seems like a battle arc is going to happen for a fight for the throne and the romance so far is the girl being cute and could-do-no-wrong when she has caused quite the problem for the MC and the brother fighting for the crown, to which I hope isn't dismissed later on in the story when the author just dug their own grave there.

TLDR; Yeah, it's the rambler here again, writing quality is dropping, noble hitting royalty is very bad, bad and romance being the focus isn't very good, good making both focus of the story mediocre, mediocre at best.

Dex-chan lover
good lord, I hate this Finne already
I guess it's mostly the author's fault forcing this cheap interaction, but i don't even understand why she was written like that, an annoying airhead that basically serves no purpose but an eye candy. The MC slowly steers towards simping her which makes this worse.

Users who are viewing this thread